Thursday, October 28, 2010






10/28/2010






Has it really been that long since I posted. Well, Tupperware is no where .. so does that mean I change the name of my blog.. ?? hmmm...






The benefit was a great success and we will do it again next year.






What is new.... hmmm.... I am on Weight Watchers .. and to date I am down 9.8lbs. It isn't easy or fun but then what is that is worth having right.. I do have to try to fit excersise into my day but I really haven't figured out where that would happen. We will see. A challenge for another day.






Emma is getting so big. She is super excited to go trick or treating this year, and I can't wait. I love Halloween. I usually do a party for the kids, but this year I am not. I am a bit sad about it but with work and school the next day I thought against it. I still wish I was doing it but it is what it is.. right??? ugh.. you know I am going to regret not doing it. It is the first year that Emma would enjoy it.. but is what it is.. lol






Here are pics of Emma from the 3 Holloweens she has had.









No comments: