Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy Weekend

We had a great weekend. Friday we did dinner for Jack's Birthday. It was very nice. Food was good and Emma was "ok"... going out to dinner is getting harder and harder with the Bean. Saturday we went to a 3 year old's birthday party. There was a baby pool there and Emma loved it. Omg.. she couldn't get enough of it. I can't believe how big she is getting. She was in and out of the pool and playing with all the other little kids. She was soooo good and seemed to really enjoy herself. I was a very proud parent.

Saturday night we did birthday cake with the family for Jack's Birthday. It was nice and we got to be outside on the deck. We had a nice evening.

Sunday was Charter Days in Granby with the Tractor Pull. Jack brought a few of his garden tractors and he also brought is farm tractor. A 1946 Farmall H. He did very well pulling with it. Ryan pulled with his garden tractor and I think he really loved it. Emma was a very good girl for the time we were there. We had a nice little set up so she had lots of room to run and play.

Tuppeware update: Being I haven't updated the blog lately I thought I would update with Tupperware info too. I am now a Manager!! Which is great news. I really hope I can build up my team. I enjoy Tupperware a lot. Getting out and doing my parties is fun. I have a book party out right now and I have a home party booked for June 27th!! CAN'T Wait!!! I was in a bit of a dry spell but I think I am coming out of it. I had two parties this month so far and with the book party closing for June that is 3. The party on the 27th counts for July so that will jump start that too. I am in the works of doing a HOST party at my house. I will post more about that as I plan it.

Ok.. that is all I have for now!!
A

1 comment:

Britni said...

Congrats on tupperware manager! Ava loves the pool too, too bad it's not nicer. It's always good to be the proud parent =) Glad to hear you're doing so well!