Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tupperware??? hmmmm not so sure


Ok.. the name of my blog is Tupperware Diva but I have to say that isn't so ture. As you can see you haven't seen me post in almost a year. Wow in that time lots has happened. I have a new job. Its ok.. I will blog about that later. I had my gallbladder out.. no fun but so happy its out. And I am now 39 yrs old again.. no fun.. LOL ... and Emma will be 3 in two weeks.. time flies.

So for the Tupperware thing.. should I? shouldn't I? ... I think I could set up 2 parties for May.. maybe.. ugh.. I like it but do I want to make time for it?? its a tough call.

ok so the new job? its tough! I am not in my groove yet. I seem to be doing ok and then another wrench in the system is thrown at me... I just want to know my job, come to work , and do it.

NOW!!! The happy fun stuff......... CAMPING

Our first camping trip is coming up. I can't wait. It is going to be great fun. I am getting the camper ready right now. I have washed all the dishes and stuff and now just have to get some shelf paper and clean the cabinets so that I can put it all back. I have to get all the towels and sheets cleans and packed up in it. And of course do the toiletries and pantry items. We are all so very excited about.

Emma is going to be 3 in 2 wks. OMG.. she is in preschool. She started on April 5th and has been loving it. She loves to be outside so much. She made playdough.. she does lots of pictures... and has made some friends. It is amazing the changes in her. We are working on potty training but that is a slow painful process so far. Her party is in the works. It will be Tinkerbell themed and we will have a magician come to entertain the group. I she is very excited about it and so am I.
The big 39.... it is going to be a fast year. I will be 40 before I know it. I am unsure how I really feel about this. 40 really??? I can remember my mom being in her 40's .. and I really that old now.. omg.. i am going to freak out when it happens.... I will be 40 with a 4 year old too... calgon take me away.. lol...

Here are some updated pics and lets see if I can start to update the blog more often now! lol






No comments: