Thursday, March 19, 2009

MIA

I have been sick.. again! It all started.. picture it Westfield 2009 Carole's Tupperware party. I look at Carey and say "I have a bit of a sore throat". Well OMG did I.

Saturday night we played Spoons and had a great time. I had my sore throat but nothing crazy. Well fast forward to Sunday morning and omg. I had the flu, sore throat and both my ears hurt. It was awful. Jack was working and thank god that Carole came and picked up Emma so I could get some rest. I didn't get out of bed for two days. I had strep throat.. UGH..

I just came back to work after being out Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and I feel better.
Plans for the weekend.. are bringing our dogs to get their rabie shots. I know it sounds like a great time. Here they are. Cole is the black Pug and Chloe is our pound puppy.

Sunday Jack isn't working so we will being doing Breakfast Club! yes!! We haven't been in two weeks.

No other plans... which sounds great to me. I need some time with my BEAN!

A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm glad you're feeling better. I hate strep throat. I used to get it every single February when I was little. Ugh! It sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead! And I love your doggie pictures! So cute!