Monday, March 2, 2009

I am sick :( .. But on a good note

Emma isn't ... at least she isn't as sick. She is on the up swing now!!! and getting back to her nomal self.

This weekend was good. Saturday we didn't do much. I did go to a Tupperware party that Carey did. It was a bingo theme one and it went very well. She is a great consultant. After the party we went to McCarthy's and had dinner.. thank you Carey!! IT WAS GREAT. I enjoyed every minute of it. Seems like forever since I have done that.

Sunday we did breakfast club and then Carey, Carole and I went to our Tupperware Meeting. It was a good meeting but that is when I was starting to get sick. I was soooooo very cold and even colder when I got home... ugh.. The good news is I had a snow day today so no work.. but I am sick as a dog..

Ok.. that is about it.
A

No comments: