Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Friday

Ok.. it is here .. FRIDAY.. thank god

I haven't posted any pictures lately so here are some of Emma at daycare. Stephanie put some NICE ponies in her hair.

She is so cute sometimes.

Plans for the weekend.. NONE.. not really anway. Emma has an ear infection and pink eye and of course her cold. Tonight is pizza with Carole and her family. Tomorrow .. I think I will clean the house and do some stripping of the beds and laundry. I am going to make a potroast (Carey's way). I am looking forward to that!! yummm. Sunday.. Breakfast club but with no Jack (he is working at the PD) that is if Emma is feeling better.... Sunday night I have a Tupperware meeting.

Ok.. that is the exciting life of a working mother of one great kid from B'town

A

2 comments:

Carole said...

She is channeling her inner Sanja!

Anonymous said...

LOL All of those pony tails are just too funny! I hope that Emma is feeling better!