Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It has been a few days

Ok.. so it has been a few days since I last posted. On Thursday night we had a Tupperware Bingo. I didn't have a lot of people come but I sure had a GREAT Time!!!!!

This weekend we had friends and family over for dinner. Carey made a great PotRoast and we all played cards later. It was a great night and I had lots of fun.

Tupperware meeting was last night. I got a GREAT pair of Tupperware sunglasses...GREAT. It has also got me motivated to get on the ball. I need to recruit and I NEED to get some parties booked for February and March!!! So. My new goal is to get 2 real parties booked and held before the end of February. I can do it I can do it I can do it

Emma tinckled on the potty yesterday for the first time. Now that is exciting... at 20months she is starting to figure it all out!!!

No comments: