Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday .. Friday

UGH.. its here.. thank you god.. really it has been a long week.

My Jeep broke.. again.. to the tune of $400..I love the Jeep but really I think it is a piece of $@#*.

Work is ok. We have a big mailing to get out so that is being worked on. I have a all spring loan money coming in next week. Some comes in by itself.. some doesnt' so I have to request all if it. Any of you that read me it all goes back to the DL (direct loan) issues again. UGH.. I really am not looking forward to that.

Jack, Emma and I are going to Carole's tonight for dinner and a visit. Emma has been asking for the kids like crazy lately. She just loves them. On Sunday this week Jack is working so Emma and I are just going to hang out. I am thinking we may take a trip to the mall and stroll around.

I know its been a few days since I have blogged and I don't have anything else to day.. lol..

Have a great weekend and if I have an exciting Friday I will let you know.


A

No comments: