Monday, February 9, 2009

Its a Monday

Today I am missing my bean. Emma and I had the day together yesterday and she was just so cute. I truely enjoyed her company yesterday afternoon. We hung out and just watch some tv and played and snacked.. it was so nice. When Jack got home at 4 we went to Target and Best Buy and out to dinner she was wonderful. I miss her a lot today because of it :(

ok.. the weekend update

Friday... dinner at Carole's and it was yummmoooo... Saturday Emma and I went to 1/2 of Katies b'ball game. We went to Stop and Shop and took Katie and Ryan home with us from there. They spent the afternoon which Emma just loved... Then Carole had a Tupperware party that nigt that I went to with her. It was a great party for her and she did well with sales. The kids slept at my house and went home on Sunday morning... and the rest is history (really its just posted above)

Work today is slow.. I am glad :)
A

No comments: