Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday

Is it really only Wednesday. I as home with Emma on Monday. She has a bad cold and was running temp. Now today I was called at work that she looks like she may have pink eye. SOOO I am home with her now and have doctors appointment at 1:15. Lets hope it isn't pink eye.. ugh

I can't believe how slow this week is going. It has been cold and I am waiting every day for nicer weather. I hate looking at all the snow in my front yard and my back deck. I am ready for green grass and to open the pool!!!

Tupperware update.. none. WTH am I going to do to get a party booked. No responds from my mailing so far. I am going to make some calls tonight and see what I find out.! Postive thinking.. I will move on even when the answer is no

4 comments:

Carey said...

Keep up the positive thinking - that's what I have to do.

I was thinking of making a March goal/inspiration board with my Cricut and Cuttlebug. Let me know if you want to get together and make one!

Cheri's meeting this weekend? Carpool?

Lastly - nursing mom's: do they get dispenation from fasting on Ash Wednesday?

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Pink eye is one of the worst! Hope she gets better soon. (And I got Aiden's tractor vest from Gymboree)

April said...

Melissa... thanks for th info on the vest!!!

She seems to be doing better already

April said...

Carey,

A board is a great idea!!!! Lets do a March one!

No you are not except.. lol from meat on friday's.. LOL or ash wednesday.. LMAO

Yes lets carpool