Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday

Jack dropped Emma off today at daycare. I called to see how she was and he said that she was walking toward the house and then tried to turn around and go back to the car once she relized she wasn't staying with her daddy. Poor Emma.!! She loves to be at Stephanies but loves to be with her daddy more.

Yesterday was a good day. I had to drop off some Tupperware for a lady that got my name from someone that needed a sandwich container. I had what she wanted in stock and made $12 and I think she will book a party in the spring! I sure hope so.

Last night for dinner we had Porterhouse Steaks on the grill. OMG... they were great. First it has been forever since we have used the grill because we were out of gas but the steaks were the best ever.

Ok.. I am a fake nail girl as anybody who knows me knows. I ALWAYS have fake nails. Well.. last night I took them off.... WOW.. it is so easy to type without them.. lol.. I miss them already but I think I will just do manicures for awhile and see if I can get my real nails back in good shape.... we will see how long I can last with out the fake ones.. lol

ok.. that is all.. off to work.. being I didnt' do anything yesterday I have to do some work today.. lol
A

No comments: