Monday, March 30, 2009

Well it's Monday.. what can I say

Weekend update:

Friday night... out to a Tupperware kick off party for Heather because she is signing to do the DIQ program. I went with Carey and Emma come with us. She was too cute. Carey and I then dropped Emma off to her Dad and went to PaperCity Brewery. It was great to go. Martin was there and some other people we know.

Saturday was a beautful day. Emma and I hung out while Jack did some work at the "farm". The Farm seems to be coming along and it sounds like he should be planting soon so there will be more to come on the FARM soon.. lol. Saturday night we went to Carole's and celebrated Ryan's 8th b'day. It was a nice party. I can't not believe that he is 8... time flies.

Sunday we did Breakfast Club with Martin, Carey and Adam. It was good..yummm... Then we headed home. Emma went down for a nap and Carole, Carey and I went to Stew Leonards. It was a nice trip. Stopped at Once Apon a Child as well. Went home to just head back out an 1 1/2 later to a Tupperware meeting. I have to say that I didnt' feel that the meeting this month was great .. but what ever.

Monday morning.. well.. work.. and here I am.. boring
A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend!