Monday, November 17, 2008

I had the day OFF!! It was great. Emma and I started out running errands. We went to the bank and saw her Aunt and went to lunch at McDonlds.. she was great. We stopped by my work and the ladies got to see her... :) Then we met up with Adam and Carey at the mall. I had a great time and Emma was a great great girl. I can't believe how well behaved she was. Adam was great. I can't believe that Emma was ever that small. Time flies by way to fast sometimes. I enjoyed spending time with Carey. It is nice to have a girls day out shopping. Carey got a great pink shirt (I will be borrowing.... hint hint) and a cool t-shirt and long sleeve shirt to wear under it.. I SOOOO wanted that.. silly... hehehehehe

I came home only to head out again to meet up with Carole and the kids for a bit to eat. We had a nice time and they came by the house after to hang out. Emma loves to have them here. She was so crazy excited to see them that I was happy they came over after.

I have the day off tomorrow too and Jack and I are going to NY City. I am looking forward to this and hope that I get to see some great places. I haven't never been to the city I am sure it will be great. Fingers crossed for good weather.

Tupperware!! I have put in my $1000 order and now just have to wait for it to arrive. I also need to get the invite list for the party that book from that one.. I am pretty happy about that. I have go also get address for my nail girls party still. I don't know if we are going to get this party together or not.UGH... positive thinking we will and she will be able to get all the orange stuff that only a host can get.

Ok... bye for now.
A

No comments: