Friday, November 21, 2008


WOW... It's Friday.. YIPEE!!!


On the roster today is, of course work.... then I have a Tupperware party. I also just gave out a Tupperware fundraiser that is going to be turned in for December 8th!! I have 2 parties now and a fundraiser for December which is great because I don't plan on much more than that.


I have next week of from work! I am looking forward to it. For Monday I am at the Hampshire Mall with my Tupperware... then Tuesday I think I will clean the house.. Wednesday is food shopping.. then Thursday is of course Turkey Day.. Friday is Tupperware party in the morning.. so all my days are planned out


This Sunday I have Adam's baptism. I am very much looking forward to this being he is going to be my godson and Jacks... !!! We truely feel blessed to have this honor.


We are still doing breakfast club on Sunday bt at 8:30 because of the baptism. For Saturday I have a nail appointment in the AM and then Ryan sleeping over.. should be a great weekend and with no work to have to go to on Monday that will make it even better!!! hehehehehe


Ok.. I am going to go but I will post an Emma pic that I love

A

No comments: