Saturday, November 15, 2008



This is one of the pictures of Emma at a week old. We had Adam over for a visit and it made me miss her being this small... so I thought I would look back..... :)

I am at work right now till noon. Then home. Plans for today are none. Carole and I may go visit my Aunt in the hospital... oh that reminds me I better have hubby take something out for dinner.

I am so happy that I only have to work till noon and then don't have to work again until Wednesday. YIPPEE!!!! Jack and I are going to NY City on Tuesday so that is exciting being I really have never been.

Tupperware.... tomorrow is my party. The host has 10-15 people coming which should be GREAT. I really am hoping for a good party in sales and bookings. I feel that it is time to step up my game. We will see how I do. Carole and I are going to try and do a tag team party ... I think that would be great fun.

Ok.... I am out I have an 1 1/2 hrs to go and then my weekend starts....

A

No comments: