Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday.. Thursday.. well at least Friday is coming. It has been a rough week at work and for the first time in a long time I find myself not wanting to come in. I don't like that feeling so I am hoping it will pass soon.

Emma was up last night from 10:00 till 1:00am. I don't know why she just didn't want to settle down. She hung out on my bed and we watched TV. She was so sweet just sitting there. She even dosed off for a bit but then woke up crying. I hope it was just last night and it will pass. She will be 18 months old on Saturday and her doctors appointment is Monday so we will see how she is doing.

On the Tupperwar front. I am worried about my party tomorrow night. I wonder if anyone will show for it. It was a small guest list and the host hasn't heard anything from anywho yet. UGH.. My party for Saturday may not happen now because the poor girl's apartment has a big leak and the landlord isn't working on fixing it in a timely fashion. I do have the guest list for my parties on the 14th and 16th already so that is a big plus!

Ok.. that is all for now. Its 11:15 and I have some crap ass work to get down.. ugh
April

2 comments:

Carey said...

I bet Emma just misses Daddy! We have to go out on a mommies/babies outing soon to get you out of your work funk. Adam loved his walk and was sad when we came back to the house. I only wish he'd been born (fully mature) earlier so it would be nicer for longer! How was the park with the Beaner the other day?

April said...

The park was great. She loved it but she wasn't happy when it was time to leave. I am with you about when Adam was born it is a harder time of year to get outside..but you can always walk around the mall!!!! hehehehe