Friday, November 28, 2008

OK.. vacation has been great that is why I haven't posted. My Thanksgiving was great!! Family came over and we had a nice dinner and even nicer time visiting. I have to say that each year I miss my mom and dad more and more with every passing holiday.

SOOOO Happy Thanksgiving Mom and Dad!!

I have heard from my aunt as well. She is finally on the road to recover!!! It was great to talk to her and hear her sound like herself again.

I DID it!! I hit $1819.00 in sales for Tupperware this month! I will get the sauce pan for free!! amd a bonus check for $90.00 not too bad!!! I also got a lot of free Tupperware this month. I am waiting for my Mod Mates to come in!!!

On tap for the weekend is friends coming over for drinks in the evening... we are looking forward to this. All we have to do to get ready is pick up a bit which is great. On Sunday I have a Tupperware meeting in the AM. I am going because I am hoping that I am in the top 10 for sales this month and get some free stuff again. After that.. NOTHING... which is of course a great Sunday.

My niece Katie is at her basketball game right now in Springfield!! Its her first game of the season and I hope she does well.......

OK.. bye for now
A

No comments: