Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It is Wedneday. It feels like it should be Friday. On Monday I got out of work to bring Emma to her doctor's appointment. She is now 34 inch tall and 22lbs... she is long and lean. Unlike her parents.. lol. Other than that she is right on track.

When I got home from the doctors on Monday I told Jack I didn't feel well. Low and behold I was very sick on Monday night. I believe the 24hr flu.. UGH. I am at work today (yesterday I was off because the college was closed for V'day) I feel better but not 100%.

What the week head has in store? Tonight Jack is going to visit a friend and tomorrow him and Fuzzy Mike are cleaning up the garage. Lets home that means I can park in there when the snow flies. Friday I may or may not have a Tupperware party for Liz. Saturday I have to work from 9-12 but the good thing about that is I am off on Monday and Tuesday next week. YIPPEE..

On the Tupperware front. I am looking for someone to host a Black Friday party!! Come on people!!! Also hoping to get a few people to go to the Bingo on the 20th... we will see...

Ok.. that is about it.
Bye for now
A

No comments: