Friday, November 21, 2008


Ok.. just got back from my Tupperware party. Party total so far is $315 and there are 4 orders that are being sent in. 3 people also booked "book" parties I am hoping that they work out ok!! we will see... fingers crossed. The good thing is so far I have made $65 (even after giving way free shipping to the people who booked parties and someone who got $5.00 off).. not bad for two hours of work. I really had my doubts about this whole Tupperware thing but so far I am really doing well with it. I am hoping to hit $1500-$2000 in sales for the month. I am almost at $1400 so I think I will at least get the free pan!! worth $185.00 .. (pic of pan)not to shabby... OH and I got my bonus check in the mail it is $85.00!!! NICE..

Emma is sleeping and I am watching Lipstick Jungle. I have a nail appointment in the morning .. thank god because I have a bunch of broken nails and that sooooo isn't like me.. UGH..

night night
A

1 comment:

Carole said...

Way To GO on the party!! I cant wait for my first party Tomorrow!