Saturday, October 18, 2008

The book sale was good, and making our scarecrow was great fun. I am sure Emma will have more fun with it next year. Today when we got home we Jack made a pile of leaves and we went and jumped around in them. Emma just loves it. We had a great family afternoon. In the evening we went to dinner with Carole, Chris and Ryan and had a nice time. I eat too much but it was all good.

I stopped over Heather to drop off some Tupperware I borrowed (thanks Heather!!!). I have two partys coming this week and I am very much looking forward to them. My friend Kim thinks there will be about 10-15 people at her party on Thursday and she may have one or two outside orders. Now if I can get a good couple of booking from this party that will be great. I really do enjoy the whole Tupperware thing. I just placed a book order party this week and made $73.00 ... not bad for just having to hand out some books and place the order. I am sure I will never be a Dixie Longate but I can sure try!!!! LMAO.

Now I am sitting in front of the TV watching some of the Red Sox. I don't follow baseball really at all but I do care if the Red Sox win. So far they are ahead.... fingers crossed it stays that way.

Tomorrow we have Breakfast Club. I can't wait to see Martin and Carey. Tomorrow is there first anniversary and Carey goes to the hospital that night so she can have her baby... otherwise known as my godson!!! Adam. I can't wait to met you Adam. I know Carey will do GREAT and all will be fine. Carey and Martin are going to be great parents and I wish them the best on the next big adventure in there lives..l... Parenthood... Its the best thing Jack and I have ever done!

Ok.. that all for now..

Time for Bed..

April

No comments: