Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Wednesday morning.. ugh... will the weekend ever get here.

I met Adam yesterday. He is just soooo darn cute. I do have to say that he looks like is dad, Martin. I am looking forward to spending lots of time with him and his mom and dad!!!! Breakfast Club just got bigger by ONE!

On the Tupperware side of things. I am going to be doing a vender fair in Belchertown on December 6th. I haven't done one yet so we will see how this one goes. They say its a good way to get your name out there and show that people do still sell Tupperware.

For tonights activites I will be getting ready from my party at Kim's tomorrow night. I am really looking forward to this one. Fingers crossed I get a couple of bookings from it. I also hope I get to see Evan (Kim's son) he is sweet.

Emma is at Stephanie's today (as always) when i dropped her off today she was playing with a magna doodle... omg.. she loves it. I have to get out and get her one this weekend for home... lol

OK.. of to work... blah..

A

1 comment:

Carole said...

Which Magan Doodle? We may have one that is headed for the trash. i will look tonight.