Sunday, October 19, 2008

The weekend is coming to an end. Sunday night is here, back to the old grind tomorrow. The exciting thing is I should be going to met Adam after work tomorrow so I am very much looking forward to that.

Today we did the Breakfast Club and then came home. Emma took a nice nap and then her and I ran out to the store for a few things. We came home and played in the yard with Ryan. Ryan was here helping Jack with some tractor stuff. Emma just loves to play with him.

I am getting ready for my two Tupperware parties this week. Kim's is first on Thursday night. The only down side is I will not see Emma on Thursday at all except for when I drop her off to Stephanie in the morning. Jack will not be home till late so there is a good chance she will be sleeping at Stephanie's. Emma loves it there but I will miss her very much.

No comments: