Thursday, October 23, 2008

OMG... its Thursday. Jack comes home today. He has been gone since Monday and Emma and I are missing him. Tonight I have a Tupperware Party for my friend Kim. I am looking forward to this one. I think it is going to be a fun one. Emma is sleeping over at Stephanies. That makes me sad. I haven't had her away for a night since her b'day party back in May when she slept at Carole's.

Tomorrow I am off. I am going to visit my Aunt that is in the hospital. I am really hope that things start looking up for her. I am also going to go visit Adam if I can. Not sure if Carey will be up to it or.. if she may be headed home. Either way I NEED to see him... hehehehehe...

So... last night off to D&D in Ludlow to met up with the Tupperware ladies. We are doing a kiosk in the Hampshire Mall. I picked my day. I will be there on Monday the 24 of November. I hope that its a positive experience for me. I also hope that Carey may want to come along.... (hint hint) I would love the company. I have also booked a vendor fair in Belchertown on the 6th of December and I have to start getting some stuff together for that. My friend Liz at work has decided that she is going to try doing a Tupperware business... I am very excited about this because she speaks Spanish and I think she will do well with that.

Ok.. that is about it. I have DL loan stuff to do.. UGH.. there is like 11 students that I have no idea why DL doesn't want to let them go through, now I have to call there which is crazy. They work for the government.. you can imagine just how great that phone call is going to go..

ok I am off
A

No comments: