Friday, October 24, 2008

Sooo.. what do you want to hear about first.???

Today Jack, Emma and I went to see Adam and Carey. It was great fun. Emma didn't seem to mind Adam. We will see how she is once she knows he is around for good.. LOL. Carey looked great and of course happy!!! Can't wait for our Breakfast Club to start up again with the new addition.

Tupperware... The party went well. I was still more nervous than I ever thought I would be. I think I will do a script to follow for the party I have tomorrow night. My hope for this month is to end with over $1200 in sales, which I think I can do without too much trouble. Again the Tupperware thing is working out ..... so far ... so good..

I went with my sister Carole to visit my aunt who has been in the ICU for two weeks. She seems to be on the up swing of things now so I really hope that by next week she is out of ICU and they can find out what is wrong with her...

Besides my Tupperware party tomorrow I have a nail appointment in the morning and that is about it. I know that my niece has BBall try outs so I hope she does well there.. but for me I will just be hanging out with Emma and Jack.. which I love!!!!

blog you later (yes Carole I stole it from you)
A

No comments: