Friday, October 17, 2008

It's almost time to go home. Thank God.

Plans for the weekend. We are going to a book sale at the library and scarecrow making with Emma. I really can't wait to watch Emma do it. Sunday is open. We have our Breakfast Club in the morning. I hope Carey and Martin make it. Carey is due on the 25Th but will be going in on Sunday night to have Adam. Adam is going to be mine and Jacks godson and we can't wait to meet him!!

OK!! I think that is it. Katie says I have to finish the book The secret Life of Bee's before Sunday. They are going to see it in the movies. I hate to tell her but there is no way that is happening.. LOL

Next week I have 3 Tupperware parties to do. I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Martin Hough said...

Hmmmm, I think I recognize your profile picture :) lol