Thursday, October 30, 2008


It is finally Thursday! I have to start getting ready for Halloween. I hope to have everything in place before I go bed tonight. I will shop tomorrow after work for snacks. I am sure it will all come together. We are celebrating Matt's 8th Birthday tomorrow right before Trick o Treat too so we have a lot going on.


Tupperware front: I have names and addresses for the two parties I have November 7 and 8th. I am hoping to get those invites in the mail tomorrow (boy I have a lot to do tonight) Then from there I just have to get the addresses for the two parties I have on the 14th and 16th! I am doing the Hampshire Mall on the 24th and a Vender Fair on December 6th so Tupperware is keeping me very busy... but in a good way!


Had Carole and the kids over for dinner last night. It was great to see them and Emma just loves it. I hope we get to see more of them this weekend. Emma misses them :(


Ok.. time to run but here is a picture of Emma at daycare today


No comments: