Monday, October 20, 2008

It's Monday night and Emma and I came home and played outside for a bit. We came in had some dinner and then played some more. We read a book and hung out on the couch before bed time. She was so sweet and such a good girl. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful child.

I am still waiting to hear from Martin about how Carey is doing and if she is any closer to having Adam. I can't wait to hear about his arrival.

Tupperware Update: I have a party on Thursday and one on Saturday. They should be pretty good. I also have a book party that will be turned in this week that I think it will turn out to be good. I have booked a party already for November so that is starting to shape up as well. This Tupperware thing is working out so far!!!

Plans for tonight.. watch TV and eat ice cream.. yummmm..

tata for now
A

No comments: