Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I went to visit Adam, Martin and Carey yesterday. It was so great to see them. Adam is just the so cute. He fell asleep right in my arms. I just loved it!!!

Emma is being a total daddy's girl. She doesn't like it when he is not around. This morning she didn't want me at all just him. It is cute but did make me a bit sad :(

Work is work. I was going to have to work on Sunday but now my boss is going too so I can now go t Breakfast Club.. hehehehe

Tupperware is moving right along. I have to close my two parties still from this past Thursday and Saturday and I am hoping that book party that I have out is going to make it in. I am going to be at over $1300 in sales for the month which means I get a 5% bonus check (about $65) NICE!!! I am liking it .. hehehehe

ok.. that is all for now
A

No comments: