Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Emma is Great!! no ear infection just a little bit of fluid left from the end of her cold. She is great!

Jack is home! He got home just after us last night. Emma and I had dinner with Carole and the kids at McCarthy's. It was 1/2 price wing night and boy was it good. It has been a while since I had been so it was great to go.

My truck is fixed. Just a dirty terminal on the battery!! yippee.. I am happy that is done because with the bad weather this morning I had Jack drive me in because I didn't want to drive the Crown Vic in this weather. We are also going to get more snow on Friday so it is good that I will have my 4 wheel drive back!

I can't believe xmas is a week away.. we have to finish up our shopping still.. ugh..

I had a great cookie today called a scotcharoo!! Kathy made it.. YUMMO

A

No comments: