Saturday, December 6, 2008

I had the day off yesterday (Friday). It was nice but I was sick so that is no fun. I also had a Tupperware party last night. So the party is at $400 I think it will close at about $500 so that is a good $125 in my pocket for xmas!!!

The other night Carole came over and took pictures of Emma for a xmas card. She cropped one and I just ordered my xmas cards. I hate sending them out but I do love when it is a picture one so I am excited about that. I just hope I ordered enough.. lol

On the agenda for today is to put up our xmas tree. We will see. I am at work today, which is why I had yesterday off and if the house is a mess when I get home I don't know if I will want to clean it just to mess it up again to put up the tree.

OH .. I did start out great this morning when I went out to warm up my Jeep and the darn thing will not start. No wonder Jeep needs a bail out.. piece of crap!! I do think it is the starter again which I have already replaced at the pretty price of $400 so if it's that it should be covered because get this it is less than a year old!! great right.. UGH .. anyway I will not let it ruin my day life is to short for that. We have an extra car... thank god so we will work it out I am sure.

Ok.. off like a prom dress.
April

No comments: