Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday!

I was out of work on Friday sick with my cold. I am glad I stayed home because it is finally gone and I feel so much better.

Friday night I did have a Tupperware Party. It went ok not a big one but a few extra bucks for me.

Saturday was my nails. They look great! and then Jack, Emma and I went to Walmart to do our food shopping. That place was a zoo. Why do people just stand in the isle and not move.. WTH...

Saturday night Matt and Erica slept over. We watch Wall-E and had a great time. It was so nice to have them over and Emma loved it.

Sunday Jack worked till 4:00 so it was the bean and me so we hung out. She took a 2 hr nap and then I picked up the house. We had Erica's b'day party at my house. There were 16 people there!!! but we really had a nice time and it was great. Emme played in her room with her cousins and had a ball. I went to check on her and I opened the door just long enough to see her run to close it on my face so that I wouldn't spoil her fun. It was really nice to see her be able to play on her own with out me.. (but sad too.. :( lol)

Then there is today.... Monday 10 days till xmas and Jack going to upstate NY till tomorrow. Emma and I are having pork chops and ricearoni for dinner. I know it is very exciting and you are wishing I would invite you to dinner... well forget it...!!! its all my .. LOL.. j/k

I am at work and not working very hard. I am stating to shut down for the holidays already.. lol

bye bye
A

No comments: