Thursday, December 11, 2008

Poor Emma she was up at 4:30 this morning. I have no idea why. I took her to the living room and she just hung out on the couch and watched TV. We then went in my room and layed on my bed after I got out of the shower. Doesn't the poor thing fall asleep on me about 10 mins before I have to get her up and get her dressed. She did handle it ok but I did feel bad waking her up.

I still have my cold. I think my head hurts more today then it did yesterday... ugh.. I am not looking forward to tomorrow. The weather may be bad and I HATE driving in bad weather.. I have a Tupperware party tomorrow night lets just hope that if we do have bad weather it is better by then!

Saturday I have a nail appointment at 10:00 and then I have Erica and Matt coming over at 6:00ish for a sleep over. I can't wait to spend time with them... I hope they want to watch either Matagascar 2 or Wall-E. I would ask Katie and Ryan to come too but I am sure Katie is busy.. not sure if Ryan is still grounded..

Sunday Jack is working till 4:00 at the PD and then we have Erica's 7th b'day party. Nothing else that day. I don't even think we will do breakfast club because Carole and the kids have CCD stuff .. but we will see.

ok.. bye for now
A

2 comments:

Carole said...

Poor Bean!

Carey said...

Aww give Emma Bean a hug for me. Hope you are feeling better soon my dear! Just blow us off for bfast club...I see how it is lol j/k