Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ok.. it is Thursday. Snow is coming tomorrow and I have to go to the in-laws on Saturday for our Xmas with them. So you know what that means I have to finish my xmas shopping for them tonight right after work.. ugh.. no fun

Work is work these days. not good not bad but I have a job and I am very happy about that. I don't think I will be coming in tomorrow. They say 6-12inch of snow and there is no way I am driving in it.

Emma is doing great. She was very Daddy Daddy this morning, it is so cute. She loves my sisters cat Sally that we have with us right now. Sally this morning was hidding in a box in the kitchen and when Emma saw her in there she climbed in and sat with her. She of course held on to her in the box but was in there with her. She loves this cat so much I don't know how she is going to take it when the cat isnt' with us anymore.

So my sister Carole sent me a link to a blog she has read about a baby that is only 5 months old and is very sick. I will not go into more because I will cry like a baby but just keep this baby and family in your thoughts and prays. Sometimes I think we don't realize just how lucky we are. Life is more important than anything. Soooo the leason on learned today is be happy for what I have and that I have a happy, health, smart, wonderful, loving, baby and family.

bye for now
A

No comments: