Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday Monday.. what more can I say. Emma and I are on our own till Wednesday. I have to work till 4:30 because I am the only one in the office today. I will get Emma for 5:00 get home and make dinner and do laundry. I hope to get some time with her. I miss her really bad today. She was so good this morning when she got up and when I brought her to Stephanie that I miss her a lot today. She does have a cold so I really don't like to be away from her when she is sick but still..

We had a busy but nice weeend. Friday was Tupperware party and Saturday I had to work in the morning. Saturday night Martin, Carey and Adam came for a nice visit. Adam is just the cutiest thing.. I could eat him up.. lol. Sunday was breakfast club which was great but Jack had to work at the PD so he missed out but all of us where there including Martin's parents, Pam and Norm. They are so sweet and I love when we get to visit with them.

After Jack got home last night we put up our tree. It looks nice. I will take pictures when Jack gets home with the camera.. lol.. Emma LOVES the tree which is why we have no ornaments on the bottom of the tree. LOL.. The tree we have Jack's Grandmother gave us and really is a beautiful tree... I love it. I just don't like that the living room is all cramed together in order to make it all fit.. ugh.. maybe I will work on that when Emma goes to bed tonight.. hmmmm


Tupperware is doing ok this month. I am closing my party from Friday tomorrow night. I am really hoping she got some outside orders. I have a party scheduled for this Friday but I am not sure what that is going to be like. The kits to sign someone up now to sell are $25 off which is great. I just need to recuit 2 people so maybe the email I sent out today will work!! hehehehe.. hint hint

My xmas cards are on there way to me so I am hoping I can address them this weekend and get them in the mail... fingers crossed they look good. As I type this I am thinking I could do lables from here... nice!!!

Ok.. that is all I have .. I will post a picture of my dog Cole just to share.. lol
A

No comments: