Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I will first update with work. I have just realized that the students are on the last stretch of this semester. This is the last week of classes and then next week is finals. I love it when they are not here!!!! ... lol.. The DL nightmare is not over yet. I am still working on the last few to disburse. UGH!!!

2nd Update.. Emma.. she is getting so big so fast. Yesterday she was in time out at daycare for hitting another kid with her splash. When she got home we went outside and Jack hung xmas lights. Then we came in and I made dinner. As I was making dinner Emma wouldn't stop standing on the kitchen chair so two more timeouts.... oh boy it is starting to really get fun now.. lol.. not.. hehehehehe

3rd Update.. Tupperware. I have already told you I hit $1819 in sales for the month so I earned my pan and I also won a pair of poultry shears!! I am pretty happy about both being they are big ticket items. I have a party on Friday that seems to be shaping up very nicely. I just have to really focus on booking parties for January.... that is the next Tupperware task at hand!!

Ok.. Update done..... check
April

No comments: