Tuesday, January 20, 2009

25 Ramdom things about me

I just did this on my facebook so I thought I would share it with all of you as well

25 Ramdom things about me:

1) I sell Tupperware. I have only been doing it 3 months and have been on the top 10 sales for two of them.
2) I am an Asst. Financial Aid Director and have been in Financial Aid for 12 years
3) I use to sell cars
4) I have a pug and a lab/rotti mix that I love
5) I have small feet for a person my height
6) I miss my Mom and Dad every single day
7) My daughter is amazing
8) I have a blog http://aprilthetupperwarediva.blogspot.com/
9) I am shy in a social setting of people I really don't know
10) My fav band is KISS
11) I wish I could have big hair still like in the 80's
12) I love to hang out at home alone
13) I love talking on my cell phone
14) I have had 17 cars since I could drive, some are T/A (my fav still) Lexus, BMW, a 1972 Volvo.. LOL just to name a few
15) I would love to have a camper to go camping in
16) I wish I could run
17) I want lasik surgery
18) I am very excited about getting my new Keurig coffee pot this week!!!!!
19) I have worn the same color lipstick for 8 years
20) I worked a culinary school
21) My favorite place to vacation is Aruba
22) My family is the world to me
23) I live in the house I grew up in
24) I have a yellow scooter and I have a friend that dumped it on me.. lol
25) I love my husband

No comments: