Tuesday, January 27, 2009

They are calling for Snow!!!

Snow is a four letter word to me if you know what I mean, but if I get the day of from work for it, it isn't so bad.. LOL


Emma is so crazy. There was a baby that was about 10 months old yesterday at daycare and Emma was a bit jealous I am sure so she tried to relive her youth.. (so to say.. lol)





So today I got some new pictures too. THANK YOU STEPHANIE.. you are the best!!!! She loves to play dress up.. so here is my fashion statement..

Emma as you can see is great!!!

Work today is ok. My boss just came in and brought a box of chocolate covered Macadmia nuts right Hawaii!! I have a whole box on my desk.. not for long.. lol... yuummmooo

Last night I went to Carole's for a jewlery party that didn't really happen but was nice to visit with all the ladies.

I finally heard back from the woman that was suppose to have a Tupperware party on the 23rd. Says she wants to reschedule till April. I am just happy that she finally contact me. (even though I think she was rude about not contacting me before he party)

Ok.. other than that that is it!! Snow coming and I hope snow day from work..

A

No comments: