Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday!

Ok.. so today is Tuesday and we are expecting bad weather tomorrow. I really hope it comes because in my head I am not coming into work tomorrow. Work is slow but steady. Students don't come back until the 22nd which is great. I really enjoy when they aren't here to take my parking spaces.. lol


Tupperware.. update

I am going to be doing my first Fundraiser this month. I hope that is a good one. Not for me but for the Booster Club that is doing it. We will see how it goes and maybe it will give me just that boost I need to get back in the swing of things. I have emailed all my contacts, I have posted on Facebook and pretty much have it out there that I need someone to book a party for January so I really hope that I can make it happen!!! I am going to think positive and stay motivated so that I can hit bonus again this month!!

Updates with Emma.
I have updated about what she has been up to lately so... here ya go. In two days she will be 20 months old. It is so hard to believe that in 4 months she will be 2 and in 4 months it will already be May (thank god I hate winter). She is talking like crazy. She pretends to read her books. She loves her babies and takes such good care of them. She even went and got one of her own diapers to put on the baby. She feeds them what ever she is eating or drinking. It really is the cutest thing. I think that one of her newest tricks is spinning in a circle. OMG.. she spins and spins till she makes herself dizzy and falls down.. so crazy. She is loving all her new stuff from Christmas. She loves her new play cottage that is set up in the living room. She is always in and out of the thing. Here is a picture

as you can she.. she loves it.. hehehe.

She has been singing, or what she thinks is singing. I just love to listen to her. She also has started to put words together which is a step in the right direction as far as her skills go. Emma is the best thing that has ever happen to Jack and I and we love her to piece just in case you couldn't tell. LOL

OK.. that is all I have

A

No comments: