Sunday, January 11, 2009

Emma is sick

Emma is sick.. it is another cold and she had a temp of 101 today. She is eating and drinking well but didn't sleep well last night. Her nose is running like a garden hose!!! the poor thing. OK mom's here is a question for you. When will she learn to blow her nose?? omg if she could she would feel so much better. I do use the Puffs Plus on her so the nose isn't too red but it isn't looking good.. lol.. my poor bean!

OK.. Tupperware Bingo is my next party planning date. I only have the one party in January and the Fundraiser so I am doing my own table at Tupperware Bingo .. when you ask???

January 29th Thursday
VFW Belchertown
6:30 - 9:30
You know what they say.. be there or be square.

I had a nice weekend. I went to Wiltons Childrens Clothing store in Ware with Carey and Adam. We then went to lunch.. YUMMOO.. I found a great winter coat for Emma for next year for $10 how can you go wrong? and a few other things. Carey, Martin and Adam then came over and hung out. We had dinner and watched some TV.

Carey I think it is time for just us mom's to hang out and chat... what do you think ??? :)

I didn't see any of Carole and the kids they are so darn busy with everything. Maybe I will see them this week.

From my post below you can see that I have entered two give aways for coffee pots .. make sure you check these blogs out!!!

MomDot.com
http://thesecretisinthesauce.blogspot.com/2008/12/win-keurig-platinum-brewing-system-and.html

Ok.. Desprate Housewifes is almost on so I am going to get a snack and get ready for the show.
Night
A

No comments: