Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Monday

Ok.. I got the Keurig. It is amazing. Now I need one for work. It would be so nice to just have one right in my office... hmmmmm.... maybe I will win one!!! fingers crossed xxxxxx

Weekend Update

Saturday... Nails at 10:00 find out my nail girl is 6 months PG with a boy. She didn't know she was PG at all.. odd.. Also find out that my sister-in-law is PG too..... sooooo things happen in 3's .. who is the 3rd PG lady in my life.. ?????

Saturday night Carole, Chris and the kids came over for dinner. We had roaster chicken and it was good. I made mashed potatoes and gravey and of course brownies for dessert but I didn't have any frosting for the brownies and brother in law didn't like that so much... lol

Sunday my aunt and siblings came over. It was great to see my aunt and I think she is doing great. We had lunch and coffee of course from my Keurig!!! and just chatted over coffee it was great to catch up. For lunch we had some chicken salad from our little store in town. As a rule I HATE chicken salad but this one had cranberrys and walnuts in it... OMG.. it was so good Jack ran out for me last night so I could have more. YUUUMMMMMOOOOOO

ok.. that is all for my weekend .. pretty boring.. but nice. This week I have a party at Carole's tonight and Tupperware Bingo on Thursday. No other plans which is great. We may get snow on Wednesday so maybe I will have a day off during the week.. that would be nice :)

ok.. bye for now
A

No comments: