Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday is here

So Happy Friday to all!!!

It is my last day working till 3:30 Next week starts back to 4:30. That is going to be an adjustment for me with Emma.

Have you ever thought why me??? To reflect on what has happend in my life it makes me ask this question. For good and for bad things. But lately more often. I have been missing my Mom and Dad a lot lately. Why??? is it Emma?? I think it could be. When she does something cute or special I want to tell Mom or sometimes I think OMG Dad would love that. Soooo anyway.. my point... everything happens for a reason and when I die I guess I will know it but for now I have the big ? why?hmmmmmmm

Ok.. work sucks.. ugh.. some people really get on my last nerve and I can tell you that nerve is flapping out in the breeze and it is ready to snap at any point in time... is it me or just everyone else.. lol.. Today I am going to pick it is everyone else...

CALGON take me away
A

No comments: