Sunday, January 18, 2009

So I wasn't going to update till tomorrow or even Tuesday but I just checked my Tupperware email and someone that knows someone that knows someone.. got all that.. contacted me to do a book party. I am so excited about that. Not just the book party but the fact that I am getting my name out there... YIPPEE

So while I am here I will update you on my weekend. Friday as soon as I got home I had to turn around and head to my in laws for my mother in laws b'day party. It was nice. I got to see Grandma Helen and Grandpa Larry which is great because they are leaving for FL in a week and I am happy I got to see them before they leave.

Saturday.... we didn't do anything really. Emma had a great day other than the fact that she didn't take any naps. Jack's work car broke so we had to got to CT to get a rental car for him. Carole came over with the kids and watched Emma while we went. I picked up Red Rose pizza on the way home and got to visit with the kids before they were off with my other sister for a basketball thing. Carole hung out and we made a trip to the store and watched the movie Swing Vote. The movie was ok..

Sunday... Jack worked the PD and it had snowed about 4 inches already by the time we woke up. Carey texted saying because of the snow it didn't look good for Breakfast Club. I did agree but when Carole texted and said she wanted to go I thought ok.. I will do it. So off Emma and I went. The roads were not good but by the time we headed home they were much better. Emma took a great nap when we got home and I ordered my Keurig Coffee pot I have been wanting for ever!! I can't wait to get it. Carey came over for a visit with Adam and it was great of course to see them. We just hung out and chatted .... it was nice.

I just finished watching DHW it was very good and I of course now can't wait till next week.. lol

Ok.. time for bed
night nigh
A

No comments: