Sunday, January 4, 2009

Holidays







Ok.. I haven't yet really posted about Christmas and New Years so here it goes. Christmas eve we go to Jack's Grandparents house. We have pizza and open gifts. I did get a great bag that Grandma Helen made for me so sweet. I also got a great scarf from my secret santa (we do with with Jack's siblings and significant others) Denis got me (he is Jack's bother Thomas' boyfriend) soooo I got a beautiful Coach scarf!!!! YIPEE. Emma did get a pillow from Grandma Helen that she made it was so sweet. She also got some babies and some toys. She was very excited just to open all the presents... so cute.

Christmas day!!

Santa brought Emma the Rose Petal Cottage and it was set up in the living room for xmas morning. She was so excited to see it. She even sat in it to open all her other gifts. She was so much fun this year in all that she did. She just loved all the presents and packages. We went to Carole's for dinner and had a fab Prime Rib dinner. It was great!! lots of snacks and desserts too. We even spend the next day there playing Guitar Hero and eating leftovers!

Ok.. so the rest of vacation was nothing!! it was grand too I must say. We really didn't have much going on and I loved it.

New years we spent here and had Carey, Martin, Adam, Carole, Chris and Katie over. My older sister came with her two kids and her boyfriend too but didn't stay for the ball drop. It was so nice we eat and played Guitar Hero and had a ball.

Ok.. that is about all. I am going to post pictures for all to see

No comments: