Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday

ok.. so snow yesterday and I called out of work. I check my email and find out that Elms ended up closing at 11:00 anyway. I am pretty happy that I didn't drive in just to turn around 2 1/2 hrs later in the same yuck.

I am at work and missing Emma. I am also thinking about the food shopping I have to do. Why does it seem we always run out of everything all at the same time.. ugh.. No plans for the weekend yet. Jack is working the PD on Sunday but that is about it so if we do Breakfast Club it will be just me and Emma bean...

I also was thinking I have to call my Aunt and check on her and see how she is doing. She was hoping to be able to drive by now.

On the Tupperware front still no parties for January but the one. I do have a Fundraiser going out starting tomorrow so I am going to stay positive that that works out.

Ok bye bye
A

No comments: