Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday!!! a day off

Emma and I went shopping today with Carole, Katie and Ryan. We started at Monkey Business and I got her a very cute pair of shoes for 25% off. Then we went to Yankee Candle and then the Holyoke Mall. I really wanted to get a new pair of black shoes for work and I didnt' find anything but we had a great day.

Emma didn't really nap at all except for about 1/2 hour from 4-4:30. She woke up crying for about a 1/2 hour and now she doesn't want to sleep. Jack is on a trip to NJ and I can just here her calling for me. It just breaks my heart... poor Emma Bean.

Work tomorrw. Really not looking foward to it. We have new student orientation and on Wednesday classes start back..... so tomorrow is going to be crazy. I really am not looking forward to it but in less than 20 hours it will be over.. lol.. but who's counting.. lol

Ok. I hope to update tomorrow
A

No comments: