Friday, January 9, 2009

They are calling for more snow!

Ok it is Friday and the weather people are calling for more snow. When? Tomorrow night .. that kinda puts a damper on the weekend plans, not that I really had any.. LOL so I don't know why I care. I just really don't care for snow.

Sunday Jack is working from 8-4 I was thinking that Emma and I would venture out but now that we are getting snow I am unsure. Maybe we will have visiters... Carole and the kids???? Carey, Martin, Adam??? hmmmmmmmmmm

Anywho.. that is all ... I am going to have a table at the Tupperware Bingo on the 29th. So people get your friends together and head out to B'town for a great night of fun and free Tupperware!!!

April

1 comment:

Carey said...

We have no plans this weekend either besides cleaning our room (which I hope to do tonight).

OMG get Carole to come over and we'll come over and we should totally have a pot-luck blog-a-thon!!! *cough*maybe Katie will even update hers*cough*