Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today is the day!

Today we make history. Can't wait to see some changes

As for me today. I have a busy day ahead of me. So far I have had a good amount of students come in about loans..... so typical to wait till the last day. I have to go to a computer lab later and help people complete paper work that they should have done a month ago. I know don"t be jealous you wish you could be there for it. .... and the kicker for the day is I get to work till 4:30 now and I miss my Bean already.. UGH it might as well be a Monday...

The good thing.. I have a job... we are all happy and healthy and we have a roof over our heads and food in the fridge... try to stay positive is the name of the game.

A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There you go! Way to be optimistic! I miss my little guy when I have to work too...

And I tagged you if you're interested in sharing some facts about yourself!